Nerdfighter367Nerdfighter367

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Cap'n Marcela Cap'n Marcela

It seems like this game was a bit rushed. I refreshed the page twice, but it's still laying pretty bad and my computer is brand new so I don't think its on my end. I like the game and it's story, but over all it was kind of just okay.

Two Dots Two Dots

I love this game, I play it in my down time a lot. the levels definitely grow more challenging over time in the app (because they get so difficult though my family stopped playing) Its addicting and the simplistic, clean style is fantastic.

Alter Alter

Cute game, but the mechanics are a bit annoying, specifically the jump action. It feels very clunky.

Red Oz Episode 1 Red Oz Episode 1

Huge fan of your games, I have to say that of your fantasy point and clicks this is creepiest. I played it with my brother and we both had trouble sleeping that night! The art style is what originally drew me to your games, but the story lines are what astounded me.

Hyptosis responds:

Thank you so much! :D That means the world to me. ^_^

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

The artwork for these games is always great, but this one is especially breath taking. I love the color palette used and the overall design.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Adorable game, I love puzzle games and use them as a way to relax so the fact that this game allows me to do that is awesome!

Html color quiz Html color quiz

I started to play thinking it was okay, but a lot of the colors are actually mislabeled. chartreuse is definitely not a bright shade of green, it's a pastel.

DasSG responds:

Thanks for pointing out . There were other complaints about color mismatch, but they weren't specific. Unfortunately - color perception depends on surrounding colors and lighting. Also - web colors can be slightly different.
According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chartreuse_(color) in web it's green, hovewer traditionally it's definitely pastel. I've included a Codex with all HTML colors and names.
Initially I thought the idea of color quiz was okay, but after implementation it became apparent that human color perception wasn't taken into account.

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Fantastic! It was smart, witty, creative, and above all; not a game. ;)